http://www.digitalacting.com/2011/02/02/the-lines-are-blurring/
^ I used this article because the digital article in the unit 5 blog question was not working.
1. Is this acting or is this animation?
This movie Rango, main character played by Johnny Depp, is him acting but he is not going to be shown in the movie, the video makers are going to make him a reference to the movie character.
2. Do you think that animated character should be eligible for acting awards?
No, for me, i don't think animated characters should be eligible for acting awards because i know it's still someone acting for the animated person they are going to play but the video makers would still probably change how the animated character moves so it's not really the actor who plays it. I'm not sure if that made sense because it's hard for me to explain.. So, therefore
3. Do you think that human actors will ever become obsolete? Why or why not?
No, i don't think human actors will ever become obsolete because i bet not everyone in the world likes animated things and they would prefer humans acting than any animation. Some people will loose jobs if something like this happens. I think that the magic of movies would be gone if humans don't really play in them anymore. I don't think anyone would want to take out human actors, that's really weird if they do. Therefore, no, i don't think humans will become obsolete.
No comments:
Post a Comment